<VV> <Aarrgghh!!> Autoweek ~ "ill-handling Corvair" - Really ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 16:56:45 EST 2013

Wow  You kids "bite" every time!!   Don't you realize ALL  articles need something to incite the "Cultists"  wannabe's???  Great for Readership [ "hits"  in the WWW!]

  This version... from ONE MONTH AGO!!  is just a "rehash"  of Hemming's article..
http://www.hemmings.com/hmn/stories/2006/07/01/hmn_feature33.html  Which is really old!!

  BOTH  articles have lousy engine info...  as does most others....  Confusion between the "Super Sprint"  SCCA  Spec racer  and reality!
http://www.intermeccanica.org/vehicles/phoenix/phoenix.htm
See the image of the actual engine:
http://www.corvair.ca/314-Phoenix%20Engine.jpg

Makes me wonder if either of you  even have a driveable Corvair!!  GGGG

Next you'll be alerting us to a Radiator Cap  offered for our Vairs!! LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages