<VV> <Aarrgghh!!> Autoweek ...

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Tue Jan 22 16:05:08 EST 2013

> Part of it is, there are NO ill handling cars nowadays. At all. Probably haven't been in 30 years. And although I think all Corvairs have superb handling when maintained, an EM with soggy rear tires can be a handful, especially at the limit.

I would assume that any vehicle that rolls over because it gets a flat
tire could be called "ill handling" -- likewise the early nineties
Chrysler mini vans with their factory issued tires -- both cases the
tires were oem, so such tires were part of the vehicle's "handling" package.

Ralphie was busy trying to be Presidential though, so it was typically
disappointing of him not to jump onto the continuing crusade for
automotive safety -- the resultant fatalities did seem like a safety
defect.

Bill Strickland