<VV> A reminder to those placing Wanted and 4-Sale notices at VV

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 23:09:32 EST 2013

While this might be considered "me too", I have to agree with Ed regarding
the value of the CORSA website  - including the advertisement space.  It
certainly worked for me in a most surprising way when my Danube Blue '65
vert was successfully sold - off shore.

That said, the LINK as provided in Ed's post did not work for me.  If you
are having the same problem, the solution is simple.  Simply look at the
message which is attached at the bottom (below the line) of EVERY VV email.
The line (3rd one) which starts "This list sponsored by" ends with the LINK
which takes you to the CORSA website.  You will find the ADs there as well
as a wealth of other Corvair and CORSA information.

Good hunting!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110