<VV> PS: <Aarrgghh!!> Autoweek ...

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Tue Jan 22 16:28:11 EST 2013

> Probably haven't been in 30 years.

A couple comments on here remind me of my Fieros (1982-1987) -- which I
had for about ten years ("my" Fiero Decade) -- not an ill handling car
in the least, but if one wanted to be stupid, the car didn't stop you
beforehand, and once they start to spin, no telling where they would go
-- they would spin easily on ice and snow, less so on water, and even a
bit less on dry pavement, but the result was the same -- wait for it to
stop and see where you were -- no humans were harmed in this decade
(miraculously).

Bill Strickland