<VV> Safe at 176 mph./And 100 and 96 MPH

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 16:41:20 EST 2013

James,

I used to tell people that I routinely drove my 1965 Monza (it would do 100 mph) and 1968 Monza (smog engine would do 96-or was it 98- mph) on the Autobahn at a steady 75 to 80 and once drove the '68 400 miles at a steady 90 mph (with stops for gas), but they looked at me like I was crazy.  The Bonneville salt flats are a good alternative example.  Thanks.

Bob