<VV> Safe at 176 mph.

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 16:20:41 EST 2013

All:  When people tell me that, being who I am, I tell them I know a couple dozen people who race Corvairs and they top out at about 140 with perfect safety.  And that I know a man who drove one to 176 mph on the salt flats with perfect safety.

They kinda go "Really?!", which leads to a generally intelligent discussion of history.

Historically Yours,
						James

Message: 1