<VV> exoneration?

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 20:56:20 EST 2013

All:  I've had the copy of the DoT/NHSA news release about two weeks.  Today I looked at page two.  The cars they tested were both a '63 and a '67 Corvair, a '62 Falvon, a '60 Valiant, a '62 VW, and a '63 Renault.  Reasonable sample of contemporary cars in the class.

It always helps to read the 2nd page.  Sorry

Historically Yours,
							James