<VV> <Aarrgghh!!> Autoweek ~ "ill-handling Corvair" - Really ?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Jan 23 11:19:14 EST 2013

Like every Corvair I've driven, mine oversteers at the limit.  Back in the
day when go-fast-in-a-straight-line muscle cars thought they ruled the
roads, I enjoyed putting them in the weeds (literally).  There were a
number of curves when I knew the limits and could put my car on the edge of
a four wheel drift that took a bit of reverse-lock steering to keep it from
going around.  More than one muscle car trying to keep up understeered its
way into the weeds.

Dave Keillor