<VV> "Thrill-handling Corvair" at the limit

Fred flynfred at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 14:24:29 EST 2013

Anybody ever try donuts in reverse on snow covered parking lots. I can
tell you the rear will hardley move from its small arc. It can be done
in a very small area. Also the parking brake works good for a very
quick 90 degree turn,especially if somebody is trying to stay with you.

Fred Marsh
upstate NY