<VV> Cheap, poor handling cars are more exciting?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Jan 23 17:18:57 EST 2013

Any high-centered truck would do if all you want to do is roll it over.
Having fun doing that is the real challenge!
SUV's feel like driving a forklift, imho.

My friend Paul told me that, the better a car handles, the longer it takes
for driving to get exciting, so drive a cheap, poor handling car for the
most "bang for your buck"!

I like what Seth quoted:
Understeer is when the driver is scared - Oversteer is when the passenger is
scared!

Charlie