<VV> VV [UV] Re: 1968 Ultra Van #409 For Sale in Los Angeles

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 01:08:58 EST 2013

That's correct.  The film is currently running on Encore (or  Starz).  In
addition to Jamie Lee Curtis, the film stars Dan Akroyd,  Macaulay Culkin,
and Anna Chlumsky in her feature film debut.

Is the implication that this is the same van used in the film?

SVS

In a message dated 1/29/2013 9:04:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,