<VV> 1968 Ultra Van #409 For Sale in Los (Is it true?)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 13:03:20 EST 2013

I seriously doubt the implication is true.  The way it is  phrased seems to
be designed to imply without violating eBay's rules against  outright lies.
 "WAYNE OR WAS IT MICHAEL JACKSON WE CAN'T TELL YOU" is a  big red flag, in
my opinion.

I looked at some of this guy's other items and he seems to  specialize in
alleged items from celebrities.  He posts pictures of generic  announcements
of movie collectible auctions that, in my opinion may or may  not have
something to do with the connection between the item and the  celebrity.  For
instance, the 3 Stooges work box has plenty of pictures of  old pictures but no
pictures of the actual item as it exists today.   Anybody can print up a
Certificate of Authenticity (COA) on their  computer.  Another red flag is all
of his listings are full of generic text  about the celebrity but little or
nothing about the  actual items.

I would keep clear of this guy.  There are lots of people  who try to sell
old stuff for more than it is worth by creating a false aura of  uniqueness
or celebrity around the items.

Just for curiosity, I sent the seller a question about the 3  Stooges
documentation.

Doc

In a message dated 1/30/2013 7:12:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  4