<VV> Fan Belt Physics

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jul 2 00:28:38 EDT 2013

If the pulleys didn't feel hot, then the belt wasn't hot as the pulleys are
the only way to heat the belt.  Head temps have nothing to do with it except
when shut down.  When the engine is running, everything on top of the shroud
is very close to ambient temperature which is the temperature of the cooling
air.
RonH