<VV> early vent wondow rubber?

R JENNINGS rjennings at cass.net
Tue Jul 2 08:45:01 EDT 2013

That's what I used on my 60 Coupe.  See attachment.

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
rjennings at cass.net
1960 700 CLUB COUPE
PRESIDENT - DACC
PRESIDENT - IRISH HILLS REGION, AACA
ADMINISTRATOR - "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook group
ADMINISTRATOR - "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest
chapter 003