<VV> Gasolene

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 08:42:20 EDT 2013

Yeah, I guess I'm trading some expensive gas so the next guy can have it but I'm still stuck with a certain amount of regular which is about .40 more per gallon.  I guess I'll carry a gas can and put a quart in before I fill my car then pour it into the lawn mower or a regular gas fueled car.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

probably the same amount you leave for the next person after you.
Ken