<VV> Announcement - NECC Time Trials at Pocono Raceway - 9/22/2013

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 4 07:06:31 EDT 2013

Sunday, September 22, 2013 Time Trials at Pocono Raceway – Long Pond
PA Northeast Corvair Council

Join us for a full day of practice sessions and time trials at Pocono
Raceway's East Course.  You'll see some mighty fast Corvairs,
including some that are highly modified for the track.  But you don't
need a race car to drive with us.  We conduct our time trials so that
everybody gets plenty of track time, no matter what kind of car you
register.  Factory-stock Corvair coupes, sedans and wagons are
perfectly acceptable and all cars are timed individually.  You say
you don’t have a Corvair?  That’s OK, bring your water-pumper!
(‘Sorry, we can’t allow Forward Control vehicles on the track).  All
cars need shoulder belts or harnesses for the Time Trials at Pocono.
Also, all drivers need to wear a Snell 2005 or better helmet for our
time trials.

Mark the date on your calendar.  Registration will open up soon.
Questions?  Visit www.neccmotorsports.com for complete information or
email Al Lacki at redbat01 at verizon.net

Al Lacki for NECC