<VV> Museumbrier

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sat Jul 6 01:09:04 EDT 2013

hi folks,

long time just reading and not writing it is now time to announce that the "Museumbrier" will leave the States towards Germany.
I guess my Corvair collection is now completed with 4 different types and styles.
What I am looking for is a good running 140hp engine to bring it over together with the Greenbrier.
If any of you can help or has one to sell please drop me a mail. Engine should be in the VA area (or close to it) to reduce shipping costs to Fredericksburg.

Thanks for you help.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan