<VV> bucket seat springs

Cliff Tibbitts cliff at tibweb.com
Sat Jul 6 14:12:52 EDT 2013

Anybody here ever rebuild their Corvair bucket seats?  I am convinced our
seats must have something in common with other GM seats of that era.  I have
done some research and narrowed it down to the 62-65 Chevy II/Nova and at
least the 64 Impala, maybe others.  I have checked with three on-line
vendors, Original Parts Group, Year One and Classic Industries.  Of the
three, only Classic Industries even lists the spring set and they are
"temporarily out of stock."

Just wondering if any of you have rebuilt your seats, including replacing
the spring set and what did you use?  Any help appreciated.  Also, does
anyone here know if the spring set was the same from 61-66?  Thanks,

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY