<VV> bucket seat springs

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 7 19:18:10 EDT 2013

Cliff,  A buddy of mine owns an upholstery shop and has told me in the past that the buns on Corvair seats are the same as full size Chevys of the era.  He uses full size buns and slices a section out of the center (now sure just how wide) and glues them back together to make Corvair size buns.

Obviously, the spring sets must also be narrower than the full size cars as well.

Later, JR