<VV> Bad paint product warning

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 12:52:52 EDT 2013

We had the same issue with wheel cylinders.  Poor machining ripped  apart
the springs and seals very soon after installation.

I was going to say regarding the paint, that the manufacturing  was
probably moved from wherever it was to China to, "save money."   I  wonder how much
will be saved after product liability lawsuits and having to  move the
manufacturing somewhere else.  That's why China will never surpass  us.  They
STILL don't understand that economic incentive must apply to  EVERYONE.

(In the news this morning; Saudi princess arrested in Orange County, Ca.
for human trafficking.)

In a message dated 7/12/2013 8:12:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hharpo at earthlink.net writes:

Sounds  like the Chinese continue to have quality control issues with their
imprisoned  political dissidents