<VV> This annoys me

Ratliff, Thomas Thomas.Ratliff at indwes.edu
Fri Jul 12 14:51:19 EDT 2013

Clark,

Shadesclassiccorner at yahoo.com is the email address for Chris Shades, a pretty cool classic car dealer from Hastings, Nebraska who tends to keep a high variety of Corvairs available at very fair prices, as is demonstrated by his Classic & Specialty Cars inventory shown at http://www.shadesclassiccars.com/ .  I'm quite sure Chris meant no annoyance with his joining in on the recent posts of excitement associated with travels to Kalamazoo.

Thomas

Thomas Ratliff
Marion, IN
Circle City Corvair Club member