<VV> Tires

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Fri Jul 12 15:30:40 EDT 2013

I currently have 205/55/R15 on my 65 Corsa convertible.  They are M&S tires with the name Defender on them. It's time to change them.  They're about 10 years old and one has a deep gash in th sidewall.  I'd like to get something easier to turn and with a soft ride.  Performance isn't a priority.  The steering effort with a 15 inch aftermarket wheel is tough!  My wife wants to be able to drive it but says she doesn't have the uscle power it now takes.  Any recommendations?