<VV> Bad Paint not from China

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 19:04:12 EDT 2013

Although we probably should not use China as a scapegoat (they do have
their shortcomings) the general gripe is about the decline in the quality of
manufacturing, among other things.  Cost being sited as the usual culprit.
My question is how long will it be before cost drives out any kind of
quality.  We all talk about a disposable society yet everything today  is
disposable.  Where does it end?

The newest computer I own is seven years old so there are things I cannot
do.  I should upgrades but do I have to buy a new computer every two
years!!!?

 I think everyone gets the point.

SVS

In a message dated 7/12/2013 1:05:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,