<VV> Bad Paint not from China

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 12 22:36:19 EDT 2013

You picked the wrong product to talk about quality.  I worked 25 years at
the world's largest semiconductor maker. 24 years in a manufacturing
engineering position and one year in manufacturing quality control. Do you
know how many million transistors have to be made perfectly to make a
microprocessor.  Cost is a big thing, but quality takes presentence cost all
the time.

dp