<VV> Re; This annoys me

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 23:25:31 EDT 2013

Chris Shade (shadesclassiccars) is a very nice fellow and an avid corvair fan, fair and honest. I personally do not need to know where anyone here is currently. This forum is for questions and answers. That being said. 'Where are you-Who are you?' are both questions you can ask without being rude or getting annoyed. But then on the other hand the banter is sometimes amusing. We will see you all at CONVENTION! -------oh yeah, we are going to Gingerman, Bob!
\
JTVairs.com
John & Teresa
'bending the needle'