<VV> Tires

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 12 23:36:17 EDT 2013

Hi Brian,

I don't have a suggestion on tire size.  Perhaps another Bryan who has a website and lots of tire information can help.

In the meantime, what pressures are you running front and rear?  Perhaps two or three additional psi more at each end would simplify the wife's steering difficulties?  Worth a try before springing for that new set.  Might give you some additional things to think about.

Later, JR