<VV> Bad Paint not from China (Minimal Corvair Content)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 05:29:53 EDT 2013

Ron,

I don't have the numbers but I don't doubt you.  In fact,  I would be
surprised if Ford's numbers weren't worse than Toyota's.   However, even without
seeing the numbers, I would bet money  that Ford's quality is still far
superior to what it would be without modern QC  systems.  Of course, its
impossible to prove a hypothetical case.  I  hope you aren't suggesting that Ford
or any other major manufacturer of any type  of product in the world does not
employ a statistical QC system and enjoy  improved levels of quality for
that reason.

I would offer up a possible reason or two for the  difference in Ford's and
Toyota's frequency of repair numbers but I do not want  to unleash a
firestorm on VV.

Doc

In a message dated 7/14/2013 10:37:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,