<VV> Brakes HELP

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 13:24:54 EDT 2013

Ralph,

A lot of people are on their way to the convention.....Is the "pin" you're talking about the anchor at the top that the top of the shoes fit against?  Is the plate with two fingers on that anchor?  It should fit onto a shoulder of the anchor pin and not be under the pin.  Possibly you could send a photo of what you are dealing with.

Bob Hall
Kensington Maryland
Group Corvair
Corvanatics