<VV> Gingerman Track Day

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Jul 16 13:20:16 EDT 2013

Smitty Says;   Corvairdad, who you might be?   I might be using a nickname
but after 45 years of shows and conventions I feel that most know who the
nickname belongs to.
Thanks for the convention report.
From: corvairdad at gmail.com
Subject: <VV> Gingerman Track Day
I don't have many times to report, but I'll share a little about my day on
the track. First, though, a huge thank you to Ryan and his helpers for
putting on the event. They did a wonderful job with everything going off as
scheduled. It was terribly disappointing how few took advantage of this
amazingly affordable opportunity at a fun track.