<VV> rear-engine Studebaker with Porsche

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 12:22:33 EDT 2013

Studebaker's still-born collaboration with Porsche included proposals from Porsche for what I consider a very handsome sedan which, obviously, didn't see the light of day.  In other words, the Porsche engine shoe-horned into the trunk of a Lark was not all there was to the collaboration between Studebaker and Porsche.

http://dedeporsche.com/2012/11/03/porsches-secret-studebaker-identified-on-the-drawing-board-as-porsche-project-type-542/

William Ross Stanley, II
a.k.a. Bill Stanley
1963 Corvair Monza convertible, 102/4-speed 3.27:1
1963 Corvair Monza coupe, 102/4-speed (I don't know axle ratio)
Harpers Ferry
Jefferson County
West Virginia
The United States of America