<VV> VV Annual Meeting report?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 18 01:34:30 EDT 2013

Nothing controversial.  Your mental picture is pretty much correct.  Probably around 30 or so in attendance.  A great appreciation shown by the Aussies (and others) for the usefulness of VV.  An explanation by Bryan of why we stuck with email rather than forum for our format along with some plans for potential upgrades (help probably needed there) for additional functions being added over time.

He roped me into sitting up front so that I missed the CCE meeting which was scheduled at the same time.  Would have been hard to leave early from that spot.  Got a chance to see his sparkling white wagon - fresh from the spray booth - after the meet.

Untraditionally, stayed within the allotted time frame on the meeting.  Possibly a first?

Later, JR