<VV> Great Convention

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 20 22:34:56 EDT 2013

Sat out front till around 2:30 - 3AM and then switched hotels.  Got to bed a little before 4.  It had been a long hot day on the race course, including standing in the sun to pick up injured cones during the IS class runs.  I needed a decent night of sleep in AC.  Got up at 11AM when the maid knocked on the door and checked out at noon.

Had to get back to the host hotel because my car and most of my stuff were still there.  Their phones were not working so I could not get a ride in their shuttle and had to order a cab.  Got back to 4 points around 1.  By the time I got everything schlepped to the car (no elevators you know) there was only about 40 minutes of show time left.  I headed for home.

No GG.  I really wanted to see the new CPF acquisition (along with other things).

Later, JR