<VV> Rally Scores

dankle at comcast.net dankle at comcast.net
Mon Jul 22 14:18:06 EDT 2013

Brand X class first. In this class high score wins, they were looking for signs and not recording mileage.

Place Car # Driver Car Score
1 277 Garrison Prius 290
2 184 Schupfer Subaru 250
3 110 Gelinas Kia 240
4 280 Schug VW 150
5 147 Shmelling Honda 110

Touring class , for Corvairs with more than two passengers. Scored one point for each hundredth of a mile off official mileage, low score wins. T denotes trophy

Place Car # Driver Leg 1 Leg2 Leg3 Total
1 225 Hughes 1 1 3 5 T
2 235 Burkman 1 2 4 7 T
3 125 Young 8 0 5 13 T
4 281 Bartlett 5 8 7 20 T
5 299 MacLeod 2 0 19 21 T
6 272 Slotwinski 7 12 6 25
7 254 Ratliff 22 13 6 41
8 229 Hartzel 33 28 54 115
9 190 Cook 57 338 55 450
10 262 Clapper 3 188 386 577
11 141 Allison 408 87 110 605
12 154 E Prosise 211 197 304 712
13 273 Cesana 1098 6 9 1113*
14 286 Neuner 3527 262 204 3993

*Note in this score and some of the others in the Primary class to follow that the mileage for the odometer leg, 10.90 miles was erroneously included by some competitors in their first leg scores. Notice how handsomely they would have done otherwise had they but followed the instructions. Sigh. I'll work on the Primary class next but I have to get a sandwich first, and there's 48 of those, so it will be a while.
Dan