<VV> 14" Stock Rims for Rampside

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jul 22 16:01:27 EDT 2013

I’m about at the end of my rope looking for 2 good used 14” Stock rims for my Rampy project.  I had two that after changing valve stems. found the rims incapable of keeping air in several different tires. Could be one or more of the obvious factors.  These have always been popular for boats and other trailers.  These would be only for storage purposes, but I’m catching hell coming across anyone who even has one they’re willing to part with, or want an incredibly large amount of cash for.  Not looking to get off cheap, but 60.00 seems a bit much for one.  I will be putting non-stock rims and tires on the finished project.

Anyone got one or 2 in good condition within 5 hours of Charlotte they’d be willing to part with?   please advise off list if you do or know someone who might.
Many Thanks

HANK