<VV> Lights out

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 23 06:40:54 EDT 2013

Janet and I were prepared. We brought along our big rechargeable battery
powered light we normally keep by the bedside at home for power outages. It
has an LED array area light on the side and a conventional filament spot
light on the front. Also I always carry my small but powerful multiple array
LED flash light in my brief case. Plenty of light in dark hallways or under
cars. In my truck I have a two cell Maglite which can double as a
bludgeoning instrument if needed! My race tool box contains another small
but powerful LED flashlight. We were not in the dark. I believe in the scout
motto: Be Prepared.

Hysterically Yours,
Rick "The Enlightened" Norris