<VV> 93 Octane - WOW

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 24 22:57:22 EDT 2013

 Not TOO long ago, there was a $0.10 difference in price between grades - 87 - 89 - 93.  Then it seemed to go to a $0.12 or $0.13 difference per grade.

Today I filled up the vert at BP.  87 was priced at $4.159 - the price they show on the big sign by the side of the road.  89 was $4.309 and 93 was another .30 ABOVE THAT - at $4.609 per gallon.

I really don't want to restrict my Corvair driving during the non-salt months, but I'm going to start watching those pumps and the price differential beween grades a lot more closely.  Yeah, I know there is a "gas buddy" site.  Does it give the 93 octane price?

Later, JR