<VV> remote mirror

Michael McCrae mmccrae at live.com
Wed Jul 24 22:06:39 EDT 2013

I've just decided to sell....GGG!
Anyone interested, contact me at 619-466-0014 or mmccrae6 at cox.net

Mike McCrae

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:45:12 -0700
From: hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: <VV> remote mirror
To: mmccrae at live.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org

Looks like a '66 and later style to me.  On the '65 (and maybe early '66?) the entire head moves, not just the mirror.  Yes, the toggle mounts inside the driver door on the vertical metal area just ahead of the door panel and centered roughly 6.5 inches down from the top of the door.  If in very nice condition and working correctly, is worth around $500 should you decide to sell it.

Later, JR