<VV> Need Cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 25 10:40:44 EDT 2013

I am still buying re-buildable Rochester carb cores of almost all years. They don't have to be complete. I will pay your postage and the best rate. I don't need any secondary or 60's, but everything else will be considered. I will also take them on trade for new ones or rebuild some that you have if you prefer that. Please drop me a note if your spouse has used the word hoarding when referring to your collection/investment/inventory or you just want some more pocket money. I am also selling some secondary rebuilds super cheap on ebay if you are so inclined.
Thanks, Grant - The Carbmeister