<VV> Dave Kent

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 16:03:20 EDT 2013

 Pacific Northwesteners:  Had an idea. I got out my preserved 1978 CORSA Membership Directory and found Dave Kent in Salem, OR.  No phone number.  He is also listed in the 1983 MD, but not the 1988 one.

I've mover three time since 1983, all within the same city.  I figure the chances are probably somewhere between slim and none, but could one of you out there take a look in a Salem OR phone book for us.

I'll be the "the now" and "the who" if one of you locals can get me a number.

Historically Yours,
					James