<VV> Fuel Prices per Octane

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 18:58:58 EDT 2013

Must be a Michigan thing, as all premium sold around here at Shell, BP,
Exxon, Wawa, Sheets, etc have 10% ethanol, as do all other grades also.
Has been for many years. Only a handful of places are listed on
puregas.org as being ethanol free in these parts (all are marinas), none
of which are convenient enough for me to drive a Corvair to and fill up.
So I have been running ethanol contaminated gas for years.

We enjoyed the $ 0.10 price difference at most stations around here for
years, just in the last month we have joined the $ 0.20 cents increase
or more. Oh well...

Frank DuVal

Fredericksburg, VA