<VV> [SCG] Engine Size Emblem Removal on Rear Deck Lid

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:16:02 EDT 2013

Paul, before you go prying the thing off, open the rear deck lid and look.
My 62 EM has slots where you can see the pins, and I tapped the ends of my
old crossed flags pins with an awl and got it up off the paint enough I
could wiggle and push from the back side.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho

--
Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho