<VV> Last Corvair 5999 / Corvair Museum

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 29 10:25:13 EDT 2013

I am so confused. I thought the maroon '69 I saw at the Gilmore last weekend was the last Corvair body. The '69 Monza #6000 was supposed to be the last. Now #5999 is being billed as the last. I need more coffee this morning to help with this state of confusion.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
"Dead weight" in a state of confusion but a current Corsa member non the less