<VV> Independence, LA

gerg gergwerks at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 12:13:17 EDT 2013

Does anyone know of a Corvair fan in Independence, Louisiana? I grew up here and always saw them under the carport. I just pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door with no answer. I figured they might answer if they saw a Corvair in the driveway. I just wanted to meet them and make an acquaintance.

There is an early model four-door under the carport and a late-model coupe in the backyard. I remember there being many more when I was younger.

Thanks,

Greg Blakeney
(318) 680-9224
www.calix.com