<VV> Grease fittings

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:27:44 EDT 2013

Most of the time, it is because of poor fit on the grease gun tip end. It has 3 curved lips that stays on place, gripping the grease fitting under pressure, and releasing it at pressure release. Sometimes it fixes by unscrewing (slightly) the head tip from it's back part (not the pipe). It is not uncommon on low priced guns. Been there several times.

Daniel

Enviado desde mi iPad