<VV> How about the cooling fans from these engines

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 13:18:28 EDT 2013

Kevin,
Thanks for your informative posting on fan pressure. But if  you will
please take the time to really read what I said below, I didn't say  "can't
force" I said "that much more". So you are misrepresenting what I  actually said.
One should be careful about such misrepresentation don't you  think?

Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 7/30/2013 9:55:58 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
wrokit at hotmail.com writes:

A fan  capable of developing greater  cfm and/or
> greater pressure just  isn't going to force that much more air thru  the
heads
> and/or  rest of the engine.
> Regards,
> Bob Helt

Bob and others- One should always be careful when stating  that you "cant"
force more air through thru an air
cooled engine by  increasing the pressure.