<VV> Acronyms WAS CPF Museum and other things

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 21:02:08 EDT 2013

Well it was only tongue in cheek (TIC).

SVS could stand for a lot of things, suddenly very stupid which I think was
 your implication and you might be partially right.  I've used it before on
 this forum but I've also used Steve Sassi.

FYI SVS stands for Stephen Vincent Sassi

In a message dated 7/30/2013 10:22:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,