<VV> How about the cooling fans from these engines

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 21:36:45 EDT 2013

From: wrokit at hotmail.com
To: bobhelt at aol.com
Subject: RE: <VV> How about the cooling fans from these engines
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:47:36 -0700

Bob- I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to say "cant" in regards to what you wrote- Somebody else really did say "cant"
when this pressure vs flow argument came up in the past, I was responding to that and other, similar comments (thus my addressing "and others") regarding the generally perceived futility of raising the pressure to increase the flow. Again, I'm sorry that I misrepresented what you said.
Kevin Nash