<VV> wheel color/ GM's answer

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Jun 1 08:36:18 EDT 2013

I have a White `60 Monza Coupe that is completely stock, nothing has
been changed. It was owned by a lady that had it since new, when she had
transmission trouble she parked it in her basement garage and it sat
there for 42 years until her son told her to sell it to me.  It has a
solid White painted body but has Black painted wheels with the full
Monza wheel covers.
I saw a White `60 Monza Coupe from the Sloan Museum that was on display
at the 2005 Springfest in Helen, GA and it had Black painted wheels, so
all `60 Corvairs may not have the wheels painted body color.  The `60
Corvair Monza sales brochure has a Red body and a White body with black
wheels, two others are hard to tell.

John Howell
Knoxville Area Corvair Club