<VV> Parade help for a late model Vert.

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 09:41:12 EDT 2013

If you use a towel and have a black cover make sure to keep it out of the
hot sun, I learned the hard way at a show in Tampa years ago, it make the
imprint of the towel into the plastic window ( I used a hair dryer to heat
the  window and after doing this a number of times the window cleared up )
Gene Barr

In a message dated 5/31/2013 8:26:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,