<VV> OIL PANS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 15:04:10 EDT 2013

I like Clark's pan best because of cooling layout , AND the drain plug
reachable without jacking car up, just reach under the bumper , it is there!
also good location for oil temp sender. I think a lot of thinking went into
design of all of his cast pans etc.  BIG difference from older style
aluminum pans ( I have some of the others here)  in other words , in spite  of my
being cheap , I have the good ones on all of my cars and PG's.
JUST my 2 cents , Live from the 2013 RECALL  at CNYCC
Regards  Tim Colson   very opinionated..